I was taken by surprise and was really happy when I saw that I had been nominated for an award. A big thank you to Shoujo (Shoujo Thoughts: Otaku Ramblings) for nominating me for this award and making my day. Her questions are interesting and I wonder how I shall be answering them…
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you Would have done that anyway (^^,) Share the love fam!
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions!
Well, shall we get started?
If you were to trip off the glitz that someone were to display, what exactly would that mean, and how would you deal with it? (Adam Lambert says, “Hi!”)
Inwardly squeals, Adam Lambert fan right here. This spiralled into hours of binging his music and reliving moments of his live concert with my bestie. But I divert. Knowing the actual meaning of the song..yeah…next question hehe…
I think an AMV might be coming…
What advice would you give to yourself at 13 years old, if any?
Buckle up kid and think it through, you have got one rough ride ahead of ya but it’s worth it.
What scene in any anime made you feel the most sorrow? The most joy? Why?
I wish I could pinpoint a single particular scene to answer this question, but sadly I am unable to due to my indecisiveness. Rather than a particular scene, I find I am moved by ‘unfair’ and ‘unjust’ scenes like Kanekei Ken being tortured or Kaori collapsing in Your Lie in April.
As for scenes that bring the most joy, these are the ones that make me smile goofily and uncontrollably. These smiles often happen when I watch a romance anime and they finally get past all of their troubles, or it might just be the trouble that makes me smile.
What is your favourite kind of flower?
No seriously, more than flowers I am a proud tree lover and hugger. My other half took me on a date to a botanical garden and I was blown away and fascinated with the trees. He got upset with me because he had actually taken me there for the rose garden which was not in bloom or cared for much due to the water shortage. Honestly, I did not care, the trees were my reason for excitement. They were magnificent, old, big and living history.
My favourite tree is without a doubt the cherry blossom, which I had discovered and fell in love with before I found anime.
Do you think that space aliens (humanoidal or otherwise) would be friendly? Do you think they are among us now or have been at some point in the past? If you are religious, does this mesh with your faith?
The way I look at it, there are so many starts with planets of their own, how can there not be other life forms. The types of aliens in movies, I am doubtful. Were their aliens ever visiting in the past? I am not sure, when I listen to some theories I lean towards yes and when I listen towards others I lean towards no, so I theories I am undecided on this matter. Would they be friendly? I am more worried about our reaction as humans as that would probably be a big factor.
Are you jealous of my kitty baby, Muffin? (If so, do not be, because I will share pictures.) Alternately, do you have a pet that you feel comfortable sharing pictures of because “yes, please!”?
I’ll have to live with pictures (^^,) I do have pets (2 cats, 1 dog, which might possibly be upped to 2 soon, 2 birds and lots of fish). I’ll start with the oldest.
- Abraham De Lacy Guiseppe Casey Thomas De Bruin – Any Aristocats fans here? I am sure you recognise the name. However, we have shortened his name to Tom Cat and it never fails to amuse friends when told his full name. This beauty is my heart and he is now going on for 11 years old.
- Agent 47 – Unfortunately/fortunately his name was also shortened to 47, to the amusement of those around us. As a family, it was agreed that whoever cleans up the dog do would name the dog. So my dad named him after the character in Hitman (the computer game). His reasoning was that he liked a quote from the game “he does not need a name because only people with friends need names” – I may have the quote wrong, it has been ten years.
- Princess Mayhem – She fully earned her name as our youngest (on 28 March she will be 3), loudest and most destructive of the three. her nickname from my dad is devil spawn from hell but she utterly adores him.
You asked for pictures, thus as a fellow cat owner, I could not resist. Behold the majesty of my fluffies.
Was the punctuation ending that last sentence messed up? The English major needs to know.
I feel I need to say no, it was right. It made complete sense and got your tone across. Yet I feel like this a trap and questioning my sanity over the accuracy of the exclamation mark…
Please write and share a haiku. Yes, I know it isn’t a question. You have fifteen seconds; no cheating, please. This is supposed to be a challenge! (*^^*)b <(GO!)
What is a haiku
Oh right it is five seven five
Did I do this right
Do haiku’s have punctuation? Just a thought that crossed my mind while panicking over mine.
Do you believe that humanity is fundamentally selfish?
Yes, but at the same time, we are self-sacrificing. So depending on each individual and circumstance for each action, it is a give and take between selfishness and self-sacrifice.
Do you like to eat shellfish?
Prawns and shrimp I can easily devour a whole lot of them but if your definition of shellfish includes, mussels, oysters and the like, then that would be a hard and straight up no. (‘><)
I am a selective shellfish eater. (^^,)
What is your favorite Disney princess? Prince? Why? Would you ship them?
Yay, Disney! I am slightly obsessed with Disney and I still demand that when a song from Disney plays, you must sing along.
- Fav Disney princess – This was a tough one for me to choose. I am leaning towards Rapunzel and her frying pan.
- Fav Disney Prince – Derek, even his name is one of my favourite names and I know he is basically not a great prince but I just can’t help it. He is just unexplainably one of my favourite princes.
I would not ship Derick and Rapunzel. I just can not see them together. Then for a lil extra, my fav Disney non-royals are badass Mulan and the sarcastic Flynn, once again, I would not ship them together.
My Victu *coughs* I mean, nominees:
Even without the award, their content is completely worth checking out! Oh bugger, I forgot I need to put together 11 questions. Uhm..
- What type of reader are you? A bookworm, a page a year etc (excluding anime subtitles)
- What anime genre are your favourite and least favourite? Why?
- What are you most proud of when it comes to your blog?
- What was one thought you had that changed your outlook on life?
- What is a pet peeve of yours?
- What anime got you hooked?
- What never fails to make you happy?
- What would be the soundtracks to your life during your childhood, preteen, teen and young adult years?
- What is an unexpected/secret talent you have?
- What book/webtoon/manga do you wish was made into an anime? Why?
- If you could only recommend 1 anime for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Once again thank you for nominating me for this award! I hope you enjoyed my answers (^^,) I hope you have fun with my questions and I look forward to your answers (from both nominees and readers).