The 13th July 2022 indicates 80 days before the first of October. We know that Bleach will have its final arc air in October but as of this moment, we do not have a set release date. So I figured I would put together a manageable watch plan together so that old fans like myself can rewatch the series. As well as help those who are curious and who have never watched the series take it on before the release of the new and final arc.
This 67-Day Watch Plan for the Bleach anime includes the fillers, specials and movies. It is helping us pace our way through the entirety of the animated releases.
The Bleach animated series consists of:
- Bleach (366 episodes released from 2004 to 2012.
- Bleach: Thousand-Year Blood War Arc (upcoming)
- Bleach the Movie: Memories of Nobody (2006)
- Bleach the Movie: The Diamond Dust Rebellion (2007)
- Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black (2008)
- Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse (2010)
- Bleach Jump Festa Anime Tour 2008 (2008)
- Bleach: Memories in the Rain (2004)
- Bleach: 13 Court Guard Squads Omake (2005)
- Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy (2006)
If you do not wish to watch the fillers, check out my Filler Free Bleach list and adjust this watch plan to suit you and your needs. I also put together a 49-day reading plan for the Bleach manga if you would prefer to read the manga or would like to read the manga too.
I asked my fiance to help me with the math, so I could properly work out the best plan for myself. He gave me a table after I told him it is 366 episodes and it must be under 100 days and no more than 15 episodes per day. Plus I added on the detail that I wanted a round number with no decimal spaces, meaning that there would be leftover, which meant the magic number for my plan was six episodes per day.
I present the table, if you want to know how many episodes vs days it would take if you want to watch it in more or less time.
|Number of Episodes per day||Days to Watch||Remaining Episodes left over|
I had forgotten to factor in the extra episodes and the movies when I had asked him to do the math for me. Once I had included those in, it took the total watch time from 61 to 67 days. The number went up because I want to watch the movies as stand-alone and not with episodes. However, there is one day when I had no choice but to watch episodes and then a movie. That is because I want to watch Bleach in its chronological order, which my plan is in – to the best of my abilities.
My 67-day Bleach watch plan
Each bullet point is a day and I have listed what to watch per day:
- Bleach: Memories in the Rain
- Bleach: 13 Court Guard Squads Omake
- Bleach: The Sealed Sword Frenzy
- 110-113 and Bleach Movie: Memories of Nobody
- Bleach the Movie: The DiamondDust Rebellion
- Bleach the Movie: Fade to Black
- Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
I shall be posting episode impressions and movie reviews as I work my way through my 67-day plan. I am timing my plan so that it shall wrap up with the start of October. How are you preparing for the release of the final arc?