Anime March Madness started as a whim last year. It was for the purpose of clearing through a lot of the anime on my to-watch-list and the perpetual on my ‘watching’ list. However, I went in without a plan or list of anime to watch. All I knew is I had to watch the anime from start to finish in a single day for every day of the month.
This time around, I am somewhat better prepared. So just like last year, I shall watch an anime a day and I shall be sharing my thoughts over on Twitter, episode by episode – if you want to join me, #AnimeMarchMadness is the tag I shall use and follow up on. I shall also be announcing which anime I shall be watching each day.
Last year’s Anime March Madness (2021) I watched 27 confirmed my 31 anime goal. This year I hope to complete all 31. I tried to keep to anime that would take 5 hours or less to watch each day, considering real-world responsibilities and other manga and anime commitments, like catching up on Detective Conan.
My planned 31 anime to binge this March
- SK8 the Infinity
- Sonny Boy
- Wonder Egg Priority
- Paradise Kiss
- I’ve Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level
- Girlfriend Girlfriend
- The Aquatope on White Sand
- Samurai Jam: Bakumatsu Rock
- Prince of Stride: Alternative
- Moriarty the Patriot
- Yesterday wo Utatte
- Link Click
- Super Cub
- Koi to Yobu ni wa Kimochi Warui
- Kono Oto Tomare!
- Frankenstein Family
- Visual Prison
- To Your Eternity
- Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway
- Shadows House
- Those Snow White Notes
- Iwakakeru! Sport Climbing Girls
- TONIKAWA: Over the Moon for You
- Japan Sinks 2020
- Bungo and Alchemist: Gears of Judgement
- Jie Yao/ Antidote
- Bunny Drop
Are you going to join me in this insane anime challenge?