A collection of blog post series I have done over the years. All located in one easy to find place, allowing anyone to find the entire series in one go. The series cover challenges, countdowns and a variety of other posts covering all things anime and manga.
21 Day Lockdown Series
During the very first stage of lockdowns around the world due to the appearance and reaction to COVID-19 as it reached pandemic level, I put together 21 posts over 21 days. These posts were to do a brief countdown as the days passed by.
- 21 Classic Anime to watch this Lockdown
- 20 Manga to read this Lockdown
- 19 Inspiring anime characters
- 18 ‘Manga’ I am currently reading
- 17 Awesome Anime Blogs
- 16 Manga with over 200 chapters
- 15 Anime Characters that Heal
- 14 Epic Mangaka
- 13 Anime with over 200 episodes
- 12 Magnificent Manga Blogs
- 11 Introductory Anime for Noobs
- 10 Anime I am Watching This Season
- 9 Anime Games Available on STEAM
- 8 Manga That Continue After the Anime Ends
- 7 Epic Anime Studios
- 6 Mobile Anime Games
- 5 Family Friendly Anime
- 4 Complete Anime You Can Finish in 4 Hours
- 3 Legal Manga Apps That I Use
- 2 Things to do this Anime Day
- 1 Attempted Homemade Soot Sprite
Nine Tailed Beasts of Naruto
Here are posts dedicated to the nine tailed beasts that are found in the anime Naruto and mainly Naruto Shippuden.
The Colour Series
This series delves into colour histories, meanings and characters with a specific hair colour.
The 30 questions series follows the answers to 30 questions for the below list of anime.
- One Piece