Choosing which is my favourite One Piece game to play was a bit of a trick question for myself. Namely because my experience with One Piece games is limited to two games. One of which, is not a One Piece game, but has One Piece as part of the game.
One Piece has a variety of games on offer like:
- One Piece: Grand Battle!
- One Piece: Unlimited
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors
- One Piece: Become the Pirate King!
- One Piece: Birth of Luffy’s Dream Pirate Crew!
- One Piece: Set Sail Pirate Crew!
- One Piece: Legend of the Rainbow Island
- One Piece: Treasure Wars
- One Piece: Grand Line Dream Adventure Log
- One Piece: Treasure Battle!
- One Piece: Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands
- One Piece: Aim! The King of Berry
- One Piece: Ocean’s Dream!
- One Piece: Chopper’s Big Adventure
- One Piece: Going Baseball
- One Piece: Round the Land
- One Piece: Dragon Dream
- One Piece
- Fighting for One Piece
- One Piece: Pirates’ Carnival
- One Piece: Grand Adventure
- One Piece: Gear Spirit
- One Piece: Gigant Battle!
- One Piece: Romance Dawn
- One Piece: Burning Blood
- One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum
- One Piece Grand Cruise
- One Piece: World Seeker
- One Piece Treasure Cruise
- One Piece Sett Sail
- One Piece: The Road of the Strong
- One Piece Thousand Storm
- One Piece Bounty Rush
- One Piece: Burning Will
- One Piece Bon! Bon! Journey!
- One Piece: The Voyage / One Piece Fighting Path
Of these 36 One Piece games I have played one, One Piece Treasure Cruise (available here on Google Play). I played it on my phone. The next game I have played that featured One Piece is Jump Force where I use my controller to play on my computer.
Here is the final day and final post of my 30 One Piece Questions series.
Jump Force is my preferred One Piece game
I prefer Jump Force simply because I like button masher games where you do not really need to be good at gaming in order to play. I also prefer to play a game on my computer compared to my phone. When it comes to mobile games, I like and often abuse the auto feature.
The fighting styles and voices of the characters are also really pleasant and satisfying while playing. The game has my favourite characters and lets me utilise them how I want. I really get a kick out of how Sanji is useless on your team when a female opponent comes up but it is an asset if it is the other way around. I also enjoy the antics when Boa in on the scene. When Sabo really picks up steam or Law uses his abilities I always smile. Zoro is a classic to watch. Overall, I just enjoy playing with the characters and seeing what they can do.
The 7 characters from One Piece in Jump Force
My favourite character to play with…
I would love to have said that my favourite character to play with is Sanji. However, because of his chivalrous nature (which I adore and support) it can be frustrating to have him on the team if you do not know who you are battling against and there is a female opponent. Thus, Luffy is actually my favourite character to use from the One Piece character batch. I love how Luffy’s special moves can really up the hit count and damage while does not take much to use the strong and unique abilities.
Which is your favourite One Piece Game to play?
If you answered this question with a blog post, please leave a link to your post below in the comments - I will remove any links that are not related to these 30 One Piece Questions.